Patients oftentimes seek injectable dermal filler treatments to smooth away lines and to plump up areas of the face, all to decrease the signs of aging and restore a youthful look. At Facial Aesthetics, we offer our patients in the Denver area a wide variety of dermal filler injectables to ensure you get the personalized treatment you need. But, how long does each dermal filler treatment last?
To get a better understanding of each dermal filler and how long you can expect your cosmetic results to last, we have compiled a list of the injectable fillers we offer, including:
- Juvederm®: There are many different kinds of Juvederm dermal filler treatments. Ultimately, Juvederm is made up of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance found in your skin that contributes to hydration and volume. When injected, your facial skin will look full, young and vibrant. This injectable is used to plump and treat areas around the mouth. Results can last between four to six months, depending on the technique and specific type of Juvederm filler used.
- Belotero Balance®: This dermal filler is used to treat smile lines, vertical lines, frown lines and marionette lines around the corners of your mouth. Results will be visible immediately and can last at least up to six months.
- Restylane®: This dermal filler is used to treat laugh lines, hollows under the eyes and sunken cheeks. It can also be the ideal treatment for lip augmentation. Generally, the results from this treatment last around six months.
- Perlane: This dermal filler is also composed of hyaluronic acid, temporarily giving volume to the skin and smoothing severe facial wrinkles and folds. Results for this treatment can last between four and 10 months.
- Radiesse: This dermal filler is made of a calcium-based compound that can create long-lasting rejuvenation effects. It can also restore new skin beneath the surface to restore fullness and a youthful appearance. The effects of this treatment tend to last anywhere between six and 12 months.
- Sculptra: This dermal filler is highly versatile, and can treat various signs of aging including indented chin surfaces, folds, sunken eyes, hollowed cheeks, smile lines and other facial wrinkles. The results for this treatment can last up two full years.
To fully determine which dermal filler injectable treatment is right for you, our clinical staff will meet with you in person to discuss your cosmetic goals and needs. Together, we will work to formulate a personalized treatment plan to help deliver the results you want to achieve.
If you are in the Denver area and would like to learn more about your dermal filler options, give our office a call at 720-605-3668 to schedule your initial consultation.