- Do ice for up to 24 hours (half hour on/half hour off). Please be aware that using ice on newly injected skin, or thin and fragile skin, can cause injury. Frostbite can occur from ice left on the skin too long.
- Do use Arnica if bruising is visible. the bruising will dissipate over the next 7-14 days depending on your individual healing process.
- Do make a follow-up appointment with your nurse injector – communication is so important.
- Do contact your nurse injector following the PRP Hair Restoration treatment if redness, swelling, tenderness, lumps or bumps appear in the treated area.
- Do not massage or manipulate the treated area for 4 hours.
- Do not apply ice after 24 hours.
- Do not wash your hair for 24 hours.
- Do not take hot showers, hot tubs, or saunas for one week.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages (this includes wine) for 24-48 hours.
- Do not exercise for up to 24 hours after treatment.
Always, follow your injectors advice about post injection care.