HydraFacial is a revolutionary new skin resurfacing procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection to help rejuvenate your skin. It is the first facial skin resurfacing treatment that both exfoliates and moisturizes damaged skin. Many other techniques leave the skin dry and unprotected. By hydrating your skin at the same time, HydraFacial provides additional protection not commonly found in procedures such as dermabrasion and chemical peels.
Some of the benefits of HydraFacial include:
- Delays the need for more aggressive anti-aging treatments
- Slows down the aging process for facial skin
- Improves the quality of your skin’s thickness, texture, and tone
- Delivers exceptional results for all skin types
- Gradually repairs the dermal matrix, helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Procedure can be completed within 15 minutes
- No downtime following your treatment
- Helps you achieve radiant skin tone after just one treatment
- Highly effective at treating a variety of skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation, congested pores, and uneven skin tone
- Minimally invasive
- No pain or discomfort
At your initial consultation, our Denver aestheticians will discuss all of your skin resurfacing options in detail and let you know if HydraFacial is right for you.
Please contact Facial Aesthetics today to schedule your free initial consultation. We serve patients in Denver and Littleton, Colorado.