Great lashes and brows are just an appointment away.
With masks covering most of our faces these days, we can’t neglect the area of the face that we CAN see…our eyes. We’re proud to add Lash and Brow Services to our lineup of treatments available to you at both our Denver and Greenwood Village medical spas. Both of these services help to open the eye, shape the face and show off the natural beauty of your eyes. Let’s jump in!
Lash Lift and Tint
Help your lashes reach their full potential and be shown off as they should be.
A Lash Lift and Tint provides beautiful results that will make you love your natural lashes. You can say goodbye to your eyelash curler and that constant worry of accidentally ripping out your eyelashes (we’ve all been there, right?). You also don’t have to worry about cleaning up mascara under your eyes at the end of the day as no mascara is required (doesn’t make washing your face optional though, sorry!). In fact, a Lash Lift and Tint allows you to wake up feeling beautiful and ready to take on the day. It’s very low-maintenance. Pamper yourself or gift your loved one. Services like these make amazing gifts for your friends and family.
So, what actually is a lift and tint?
An eyelash lift is like a perm for your eyelashes. It accentuates your natural lashes by curling them from root to tip. An eyelash lift is most commonly paired with an eyelash tint to enhance definition and color of your lashes, giving them a “mascara wearing” effect. It makes your eyelashes appear longer, fuller and more defined. Lash lifts and tints are suitable for anyone who wants to enhance their natural lashes to lift, brighten and open the eyes.
Treatment time: approximately 45-60 minutes.
Lash lift and tint results can last for up to 4-6 weeks.
Good brows, good mood, good day.
There are so many ways to style your brows these days – it’s hard to know what’s what. Let us explain what we do, so you can decide which service, or combination of services, are best for your needs. Your eyebrows introduce you before you even speak. What are your eyebrows “saying” about you?
At Facial Aesthetics we offer the following brow styling services:
- Brow waxing: let’s get rid of those stray hairs around the eyebrow. Waxing helps shape the eyebrows and cleans up the area around them. Treatment time: ~10-minutes. Results last up to 2-3 weeks.
- Brow Tinting: Eyebrow tinting is the process of applying semi-permanent dye to enhance, shape, and define your brows. Treatment time: 15-20 minutes. Results last ~3-5 weeks.
- Brow Lamination: Stop fighting with your brows. Let us put them in place for you. Brow lamination is a “perm for your brows”. A brow lamination focuses on creating a fuller look by flattening the hairs in place and perfecting their shape. Eyebrow lamination provides a shiny, smooth brow similar to the look of microblading. The end result is a more “finished” look – your brows won’t look messy or casual. They’ll be in place and ready to go when you wake up. No fussing required. Stress less, my friend.
- How does it work? A skin safe ointment is applied to the skin around the eyebrow while the hairs are brushed into desired position. A lifting solution is applied to the brow hairs before a second solution is applied to set them in place. We often recommend a lamination with a tint. During lamination, a tint is applied to darken the hair while the aesthetician tweezes or trims any brows that are out of place to give them shape.
- Are you a good candidate for Brow Lamination? If you love a sharp brow – a brushed up, perfect look – Brow Lamination can achieve that for you. Brow Lamination is also the perfect solution if you have curly, unruly eyebrow hair or “down” brows (hair on the brow that grows straight down). It takes the fight out of doing your brows every day and offers a very low maintenance result.
- A Brow Lamination treatment takes about 20-30 minutes. Results last for ~4-6 weeks.
Please know this: while these treatments are new to our menu, they are NOT new to our certified aestheticians. We are so proud to offer Denver’s most talented to provide these aesthetic services to you.
Meet our lash and brow experts, Kelly Gardiner (left) and Alli Shoemaker (right).
Let’s give those eyes some attention. Schedule your lash or brow appointment today.
Facial Aesthetics medical spas are located in Denver and Greenwood Village. They are experts at treating patients with Botox in Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Centennial, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, and all surrounding areas.